- Stephen Sondheim: Okay, Broadway is dying quickly. Someone needs to write something good, and fast. Last thing we want is for them to revive Baby It's You. Ideas?
- Jason Robert Brown: Well first can I just say it's an honor to be sitting here in front of you amazing-
- Stephen Sondheim: We get it.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber: Well I wrote a sequel to Evita-
- Stephen Sondheim: Keep it to yourself. I still don't understand why we let you in here.
- Flaherty and Ahrens: Well we're working on a new show called Anastasia and-
- Stephen Sondheim: Was it a movie first?
- Flaherty and Ahrens: Well that's actually a pretty funny story-
- Stephen Sondheim: That's all I needed to hear.
- William Finn: Little Miss Sunshine should be headed to Broadway come 2013 and-
- Stephen Sondheim: Was that a movie first?
- William Finn: Well it was, but-
- Stephen Sondheim: Nope.
- John Kander: I miss Fred.
- Wildhorn: Would anyone care for a drink?
- Stephen Sondheim: They're fine. Go Away.
- Wildhorn: Yes sir...
- (end of part one)
Page 1 of 1